ASPAN Group Membership Program
The best available resources can help ensure the best patient outcomes. That’s one reason employers should consider providing their nurses in pre- and post-operative patient care with membership to the American Society of PeriAnesthesia Nurses (ASPAN).
ASPAN provides its members with the latest in perianesthesia education, research, and clinical expertise. Facilities, in turn, enjoy having some of the most dedicated, best-educated perianesthesia nurses as employees. We even offer discounts to facilities that purchase 15 or more membership at a time!
To learn more about ASPAN’s Group Membership Program and how to begin a group membership, please contact Doug Hanisch, ASPAN’s Marketing and Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
ASPAN Member Benefits are extensive and include:
- All continuing education articles are free
- Free subscription to Journal of PeriAnesthesia Nursing, a $177 value
- $74 off CPAN and CAPA certification exam fees
- Up to $220 off National Conference registration fee
- $105 off Standards; major discounts on other publications
- Major discounts on additional education
- BSN, MSN and doctoral educational scholarships
- Personal and professional advancement
- Free subscription to Breathline, our member newsletter
- State membership and related benefits
- Collaboration with colleagues, in person and online ASPAN forums
- Member Awards Programs
- Access to personal liability insurance at very competitive rates